Do 8-12 reps, 2-3 sets.
3. Bent-over row:
This is another great back fat burner. The basic image is that you are bending over forward at an angle as you pull barbells toward you. Here is how:
- Stand with your feet at shoulder width while keeping your back straight.
- Bend your knees slightly and pull in your stomach as you hold a dumbbell in each hand.
- Bend your body forward at a 90-degree angle at the waist, but keep your back straight.
- As your arms hang forward, slowly squeeze your shoulder blades together and bend your elbows, hold for a moment, then allow your hands to return to the lowered position.
Do as many reps as you can, 2 sets.
4. Opposite arm & leg lifts:
This one really works the back muscles. Here is what to do:
- Lie down on your stomach with arms straight above your head and legs straight and forehead resting on the floor.
- Slowly raise your right arm and your left leg off the ground at the same time while keeping your pelvis and chest on the floor.
- Lower, then repeat with left arm and right leg.